James B. Holte
PT, OCS, FAAOMPT, MTC, CMTPT
Jim received his undergraduate degree from Iowa State University and then earned his Physical Therapy Certificate Degree from The University of Iowa. In 1997 Jim opened Midwest Physical Therapy which specializes in manual physical therapy techniques. Jim holds various certifications and specializations within this field.
- Fellow of American Academy of Orthopedic Manipulative Physical Therapists (FAAOMPT). This Fellowship is earned by physical therapists who complete advanced clinical training to enhance their manual physical therapy skills.
- Manual Therapy Certification (MTC)
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist (CMTPT)
- Member of American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), Iowa Physical Therapy Association (IPTA), American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy (AAOMPT) and American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)- Orthopedic Section.
Jim is an Adjunct Professor at The University of Iowa Doctor of Physical Therapy Program. He is honored to serve the Iowa City, Coralville and North Liberty areas and appreciates being a part of an active, vibrant community that appreciates health and works to remain physically active. In his free time Jim enjoys cycling, golfing, fly fishing and spending time with his family in Northern Minnesota. Jim and his wife Julie have three sons David, Andy, and Ryan and two dogs Sami, a yellow lab and Agnes, a Rottweiler.