Protecting The Health of Our Patients and Staff
We have implemented new policies to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and to protect the health of our patients and staff. Please take a moment to review the information. We will continue to update our guidelines as needed.
Please reschedule your appointment if:
- You have been in contact with someone who has or is suspected to have COVID-19.
- You have a fever, respiratory symptoms such as cough and/or shortness of breath, or body aches.
- You have traveled to another state or city with a high rate of COVID-19 infection.
Midwest Physical Therapy employees are taking the following precautions:
- Washing our hands between patients.
- Wearing facemasks.
- Thoroughly cleaning surfaces between patients.
- Monitoring our own health with daily temperature screenings.
Midwest Physical Therapy asks our patients to:
- Wear a facemask.
- Wash hands upon entering the clinic.
- Maintain social distancing guidelines while in the clinic.
- Allow our staff to take your temperature before each appointment.